Tuesday 17 June 2008

Introducing Miss Geekette

Hello avid reader! Welcome to my blog. I am aiming to post at least once a week on a variety of science related topics. Whether it is science in my evey day life, interesting science articles or personal stories as a professional science geekette, I hope you find it interesting!

A bit about me:
I am an engineer by trade and an geekette by nature. I love finding out how things work and applying that knowledge to new and different situations. I have a long term ambition to be more involved in science communication, so this is my humble beginning. I firmly believe that we live in a fantastically interesting world and there is much fun to be had finding out about it. Anything that I can do to foster interest in science is worth doing. So, please feel free to ask me questions, leave comments or email me (science.geekette@gmail.com).

Today I leave you with one of my favourite images from the mandelbrot fractal :-)

No comments: